Pre-Order for Every Crowded Street EP
Dan McCoy's much anticipated release "Every Crowded Street EP" is in the final stages of production and he could use your help. Featuring a larger than ever backing band, including a full horn section, this recording is a great feeling rock record that may finally do justice to McCoy's timeless vocals and storytelling songs. His last release was a live solo recording, set in a small club. This time around, McCoy took the whole Standing 8s and a few extra friends into a fine studio to do it up right. But this kind of production doesn't come free. The music itself will be worth every penny, but Dan's added extras - even a date night? - might be worth considering.
Some facts about the album...
- The projected release date is March 6, 2020 but that is subject to change
- It will be a 6 song EP (Extended Play) album
- The Standing 8s are playing on this album. The band is Russell Fleckenstein - drums, Kevin Carlson - bass, Kevin McCarthy - Keys, Tom Tonkli - rhythm guitar, Ed Michaels - Saxophones
- There may be a few guest spots as well
- The artwork you see is not the final cover for the album
- All the songs are original compositions written by me with additional help from my great friend Tim Brennan (not the Dropkick Murphys guy)
- It's a rock album with a fast pace & horns a plenty
- It is being recorded at Venue Studios in Euclid, OH with Bruce Seifert who recorded & co-produced Block's Road Trips & Nose Dives (you can hear that album in the Music section of the website)
Not only will you get the digital & CD copies of the album but you will also receive a personalized thank you postcard with some special art work on the front.
With this bundle you get all the items listed above as well as a Dan McCoy t-shirt to wear to other band's shows.
At this level you get all of the above plus dinner & drinks (at a reasonably priced venue) on & with me. Don't want to eat, then we'll just have a few drinks (within reason of course) at a bar or coffee shop for a couple hours. *PLEASE NOTE: I'd prefer this to be in the local Cleveland, OH area but can make an exception or alternate arrangement if necessary.
Here you not only get the digital & CD copies of the EP, the postcard & the t-shirt (sorry, no date night) but I will come to your home & play an hour long set for you and your family/friends/neighbors/enemies/pets/stalkers. *PLEASE NOTE: Again, I'd like to keep this close to the Cleveland, OH area but am willing to travel if the logistics can be worked out.